Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
*IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATES*
Please take note that during Victoria’s Stage 4 restrictions our Geelong Store will be temporarily closed during this period. If you wish to contact us while the store is closed for the time being please do so at:
or via our social media platforms. Thank you.
The Miss Indy website and all of its content are provided strictly for personal use only and cannot be used for any public or commercial intent.
WHEN USING THE MISS INDY WEBSITE – YOU MUST NOT:
- Post the private details of another individual or entity.
- Impersonate or imitate another individual or entity.
- Breach the privacy of another individual or entity.
- Restrict or inhibit another individual from using or experiencing the website.
- Use the Miss Indy website in a manor or for any purpose which is deemed to be unlawful or contradictory to these Terms and Conditions;
- Infringe the copyright, trademark or intellectual property rights of Miss Indy or any associated third party unless a prior written consent has been procured from Miss Indy or third-party affiliate.
- Transmission, email, upload, post or otherwise make accessible any software that may consist of a virus or alternative information that is manufactured to corrupt, disrupt, interrupt, destroy or inhibit the operation of the Miss Indy website, it’s software, hardware equipment or servers.
- Consort or Engage in any activity which is likely to impede, interfere, harm or disrupt the Miss Indy website, it’s software, hardware equipment or servers.
Please act and report any violation of the Terms and Conditions to: email@example.com
PURCHASING AND ORDERING FROM MISS INDY:
The order you submit on the website constitutes as your offer to purchase goods and merchandise from Miss Indy.
When you have placed an order with us, you will receive a confirmation email from us, establishing we have received your order and including all the details of your order with us.
Please Note – This email does not authorise the acceptance of your order.
All orders are subject to our approval. We will send you an additional email with your Order Number once your order has been reviewed, accepted and confirmed by Miss Indy.
If you have any inquires or request regarding your placed order, please quote your Name and Order Number when contacting us.
All the images, descriptions and prices of items viewed on the website are provided solely for your reference only.
All orders are priced in Australian Dollars and include GST.
All the prices quoted on the website exclude the cost of postage and handling. These charges will be an additional cost to the customer. Postage and handling costs will be presented at the time you place your order at the checkout.
Prices quoted on Miss Indy website may differ from prices found in store. Prices quoted on the website are indicative only and can be subject to change.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS WITH MISS INDY.
Miss Indy reserves the right in our absolute discretion, we may cancel or refuse to accept an order at any time without liability. If we happen to cancel an order after you have made a payment, we will refund that payment back to you but we will have no further obligations or liabilities to you.
PAYMENT OF ORDERS WITH MISS INDY.
The Payment and Billing information you provide to us must be absolutely complete, true and up to date.
When you place an order on the Miss Indy website, you have authorised us to deduct payments from your credit card. You must be the authorised holder of the credit card or have been given approved authorisation from the card holder to use the credit card (Miss Indy can request I.D authentication) so in the effort to ensure all payment details are legitimately processed.
Miss Indy can refuse to authorise and process any order for any reasons.
If we cannot charge the payment to your credit card or if a payment is declined or returned for any reasons, Miss Indy may suspend or cancel your order and all our obligations with you under these Terms and Conditions.
We use PayPal, a secure payment system to protect you in accordance with best industry practise.
While Miss Indy endeavours that all reasonable steps are taken to ensure your personal information and details remain secure, you must understand that it is impossible to ensure or completely guarantee that the transmission of data over the internet will always be absolutely secure. Any information submitted to us on the website is willingly done so at your own risk.
DELIVERY OF ITEMS AND MERCHANDISE.
In the case where we have accepted your order and the payment has been successfully authorised and processed, your item(s) will be promptly dispatched and delivered to you. Miss Indy aims to pack and send your order within 2+ business days of accepting your order.
Miss Indy uses Australia Post to deliver your orders to the delivery address of your choosing.
- Miss Indy accepts no responsibility or liability for undelivered orders.
- Miss Indy accepts no responsibility or liability if item(s) is returned to us or if there is a delay in delivery service which is beyond our reasonable control.
- The Item(s) and the risk of loss or damage to these item(s) passes onto the responsibility of the customer when order delivery is received by Australia Post
COPYRIGHT/INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF MISS INDY.
The collection of names, logos and trademarks which appear on this website are the property of Miss Indy or a third party who has contributed to the construction of the Miss Indy website.
The Miss Indy website and its entire containing content and design in conjunction with the Miss Indy name, logo, photograph, image, code, text, data, graphic, software and any other identifying markers appearing on the website, may only be used as a personal reference and may not be duplicated, stored, traded, sold, published, altered, downloaded, or used in any form or used whole or in part without obtaining prior consent from Miss Indy.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The websites may contain a link to an internet website operated by a third party. We are not represented or responsible for any content, products, services or security of any website which is operated by a third party.
Miss Indy is not responsible for any loss or damage deriving from the use, content, products services or security of a website operated by a third party. You link to the website of a third party willingly at your own risk. These links are provided for your reference only and the inclusion of a link does not constitute as an endorsement by Miss Indy of the third-party website. If in the event there are any inconsistencies between Miss Indy’s Terms and Conditions and the terms and conditions of the third party, Miss Indy’s Terms and Conditions will apply.
PROMOTIONS WITH MISS INDY:
Every so often Miss Indy may run Website promotions – these may be subject to separate Terms and Conditions in conjunction with our Primary Terms and Conditions. Any additional terms and conditions relating to website promotions will be made available on the Miss Indy website for patron’s knowledge. Please note: Any involvement and use of a promotion will be determined as a wilful acceptance of Miss Indy’s Terms and Conditions and all additional Terms and Conditions pertained to the promotion.
MISS INDY WEBSITE CAPABILITY, FUNCTIONALITY AND PERFORMANCE.
When using the Miss Indy website please understand that the website acts on an “as available” and “as stands” basis. The use of the website is at your own risk. We do not stipulate nor do we guarantee the website’s capability to consistently, without fail remain accurate, correct, secure, reliable, timely, complete, adequate for any purpose or that it will perform uninterrupted or remain to withstand virus encounters.
We may make modifications, discontinue, interrupt, suspend or create limitations related to the use and accessibility of the website at any time. We are not liable for any alteration, adjustment, discontinuation, interruption, suspension or other constraints of the website. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through Miss Indy website is done at your own risk.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
If seen to have failed to comply with the Terms and Conditions of Miss Indy as revised and amended occasionally, we may without limitation and without notice:
– Suspend your access to the website or
– Take legal action where necessary.
Miss Indy is not liable for any occurring inconveniences as a direct or indirect result of or in connection with:
– Your use of the website;
-Any transaction entered into, through or from the website;
-Your inability to use the website for whatever reason;
– The deletion, correction, modification, destruction, damage, loss or failure to store or retain information;
– Your use of any products or services obtained on or through the website;
– Any unauthorised access to the website;
– The transmission or interception of any virus onto your computer or network;
– The unauthorised modification of data or transmissions;
– The statements, information or conduct of any third party on the website;
– Any other matter relating to the website and/or any violation of these Terms and Conditions by you.
By accessing or using the website you hereby agree to exonerate Miss Indy of any loss, damage, cost, expenses, liability, action, claim, judgement or penalty in any case occurring as a direct or indirect result of or in connection with:
– A violation of these Terms and Conditions by you;
– Your access to or use of the website;
– Any infringement of Australian copy right laws by you.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, the remainder of the Terms and Conditions will proceed and continue to apply.
If you have any inquiries or would like more information about the Terms and Conditions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org